Start out 2014 by planning a trip on a guided motorcycle tour and make it even better by getting it for free. EagleRider Motorcycle’s Win Your Dream Ride Sweepstakes will be taking entries through December 31, 2013 at 11:59pm and will be announcing the Grand Prize Sweepstakes winner within 10 days of the final entry date. The Grand Prize is a chance to ride along for free on one of the following guided tours:
- Route 66 Guided Motorcycle Tour – 15 days and 14 nights – leaving Chicago and taking Route 66 all the way to LA
- Wild West Guided Motorcycle Tour – 16 days and 15 nights of riding through the Wild West – starting and ending in LA
- Easy Rider Guided Motorcycle Tour – 15 days and 14 nights – just like the movie, starting in LA and ending in New Orleans
- Canada to Yellowstone Guided Motorcycle Tour – Leaving from Seattle and going through Canada, this 16 day and 15 night trip ends in Denver
- Florida Keys Guided Motorcycle Tour – Start and end in Orlando and enjoy 8 days and 7 nights riding to the Florida Keys and back
- Sturgis Guided Motorcycle Tour – 10 days and 9 nights – the majority spend in Sturgis for the rally, starts and ends in Denver
EagleRider Motorcycle offers many more guided motorcycle tours, however, they are not part of the sweepstakes, but may be of interest to those looking to take a scenic motorcycle ride across the country. EagleRider Motorcycle also rents motorcycles, customers can pick choose one of many EagleRider locations throughout the United States to rent a motorcycle for a day – or for weeks – choosing their own route, as well as their own choice of ride. Renters can choose motorcycles from the following manufacturers; Harley-Davidson, Honda, BMW, Can-Am, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Triumph, Hyosong, Victory and Yamaha, and can be anywhere from 250ccs to a GoldWing Trike.
Sweepstakes entries are only being accepted via the Internet and entrants must be 18 years or older with a valid email address. The winner of the sweepstakes must redeem the guided motorcycle tour they choose within one year and must have a valid M-license in order to ride. For more details and to enter the sweepstakes, log on to www.eaglerider.com.