It looks like small car, perhaps something you might see James Bond driving, but actually it’s a Trike. Thoroughbred Motorsports Inc, a sister company of Motor Trike Inc. will be selling the Stallion Trike, a Trike that was shelved for the past few years, but is being brought back to life with deliveries expected in October of 2012.
This one-of-a-kind looking Trike has an MSRP starting at $33995, but comes with quite a few features standard, including:
- Heat and Air for both the driver and passenger
- An on-board air compressor to adjust the patented air ride suspension
- Five-speed automatic transmission with reverse
- An AM-FM radio, CD player, MP3 and Satellite Radio capabilities
- Adjustable Pedals
- Cruise Control
- Power front and rear disc brakes
- A trailer hitch on the back of a 7 cu. ft. trunk
- 143 Horsepower and 155 ft.-lbs of torque
- A Ford 2.3-liter motor that gets an estimated 35mpg in the city and 45 mpg on the highway
Available colors include orange, black cherry, black, silver, blue and yellow, pearl white and candy red. Additional color and upgrade options are expected to be available soon.
Thoroughbred Motorsports Inc. is asking consumers to contact their dealers for all sales information and to place orders.
Thoroughbred dealers can be found in Texas, Georgia, Maryland, Ohio, Iowa, South Carolina and Oklahoma and are currently taking orders, with the possibility of other dealers being added in the future.