The Suzuki GSX-R1000 will be celebrating 50 years in the United States with a limited production Suzuki GSX-R1000SE. Only 100 of these motorcycles will be produced and of those 100 a mere 50 will be sold in the United States, making it a truly limited and valuable special edition.
The 2014 Suzuki GSX-R1000SE, like the standard GSX-R1000, will be fuel-injected and liquid-cooled with a 6 speed transmission. Both the standard and the SE boast great throttle response, acceleration and fuel economy along with awesome stopping capability made possible with the heat-resistant stainless steel disc brakes and Brembo calipers. The standard and the SE also have a solid chassis design with a very responsive suspension, but when Suzuki created this Special Edition it is truly a Special Edition.
2014 Suzuki GSX-R1000SE Features:
- Polished and Chrome-Plated Frame
- Mat Silver Colored Bodywork with Special Graphics
- Blue Anodized Outer Fork Tubes
- Blue Colored Fuel Cap
- Painted Clear-Coated Blue are the Clutch Cover, Rear Shock Spring, Generator Cover and Engine Sprocket Cover
- Blue Drive Chain, Headlight Inner and Seat
- Machine-Polished Rims with Painted Blue Spokes that are Clear Coated
- Black-Anodized Front Brake Caliper
- Special Speedometer Panel Design
- Serial Number Plate
- Special Key Fob
- Special “S” emblem unique only to the 2014 Suzuki GSX-R1000SE
Other Great Benefits of owning a 2014 Suzuki GSX-R1000SE:
- Customers will receive a custom made Genuine Suzuki Accessories (1 of 50) 2014 Suzuki GSX-R1000SE leather jacket. This jacket will be numbered to match their GSX-R1000SE.
- Customers will get a custom placard including the customer’s name and signature.
- Along with the standard one year warranty, customers will receive a (2) year Suzuki Extended Protection contract (a retail value of $566) for free.
Suzuki has really gone all out for their loyal customers purchasing a 2014 Suzuki GSX-R1000SE. Although they are said to be sold out already, consumers may be able to see one by attending the Progressive International Motorcycle shows.