A Pocket Size Personal Power Supply
Yamaha dealers are now selling the Micro-Start XP-1, made by Antigravity Batteries™, which is the world’s smallest jump starter and personal power supply. The Micro-Start Xp-1 is so powerful it can jump start motorcycles, cars, trucks, ATVs, side-by-sides, snowmobiles, personal watercraft and boats; the Micro-Start XP-1 can also charge many electronic devices; including cell phones, tablets, digital readers, Bluetooth® devices, GPS devices, cameras, MP3 players and more. All of this power, yet this personal power supply device is so small it will fit in your pocket!
Micro-Start XP-1 Features:
- Small and Lightweight – 6 inches long x 2-7/8 inches wide x 1 inch tall and weighs 14 oz.
- 3 on-board power ports: 19V for laptops (not compatible with Apple 16V laptops), 12V standard output for all 12V accessories, and USB 5v output.
- Lighted battery capacity indicator
- Built-in over-charge and over-discharge protection for long battery life
- Automatic power-off feature when not in use
- Built-in high-power LED flashlight with two pre-programmed flash patterns, including an S.O.S. pattern
- Micro-Start XP-1 unit
- Slim Leather Carrying Case
- Detachable mini jumper clamps
- Black universal cable with 8 different detachable tips to fit different brands of laptop charging ports
- Black universal cable for all 12V accessories
- White universal USB cable with 8 different detachable tips to fit most 5V USB-chargeable electronics
- Home charger
- Mobile charger (for charging via the cigarette lighter socket in your vehicle)
You can find this awesome personal power supply source at most Yamaha dealerships retailing for $159.99.