Honda’s Newest Sportbike
American Honda Motor will be rolling some great new product on showroom floors this Spring. Their newest, affordable sportbike is the Honda CBR650F starting at an MSRP of $8499 for candy blue or red, and $8999 for the flat metallic black ABS version.
The Honda CBR650F will be a great for both first time riders and experienced riders. Whether commuting to work or heading out for a long weekend, the CBR650F has it all.
2014 Honda CBR650F Features:
- 649cc liquid-cooled in-line four cylinder engine
- Front and Rear Disc Brakes (optional ABS)
- 4 ½ Gallon Gas Tank
- LCD Multi-Meter has a speedometer and digital tachometer as well as clock, trip meter and fuel guage
- Twin-Spar Steel Frame and a 57 inch wheel base
- Four-into-One Exhaust – giving the bike power, style and a growl
- Six-Speed Transmission
- Clip-On Handlebars ( for a sporty, comfortable position)
Check out your nearest Honda dealer and see if the 2014 Honda CBR650F is for you.