Looking for a great place to purchase your new (or used) ATV this fall? Well, look no further than ATV trader online. ATV trader online has literally hundreds of ATV’s for you to choose from. ATV Trader is a source for both dealers and private parties when looking to purchase or sell an ATV. Atv Trader Online gives the user an option to search by location, manufacturer, and model, price as well as new or used.
ATV’s For Hunting
Planning on hunting this year? Find the perfect ATV to hold your gun, store your supplies and then carry that buck home with a Yamaha Grizzly or a Honda Rancher. Brand New Suzuki King Quads are being sold by dealers below cost, along with an assortment of hunting accessories, and you can find them on the online ATV sale sites by googling Suzuki King Quad.
ATV’s For Sport
If it’s a sport ATV you are looking for, the Yamaha Raptor is an excellent choice for the more experienced and the Honda TRX250 or 400 might be more reasonable for a first-time rider. You can also find 50cc and 90cc ATV’s for kids on atvrtrader.com as well. However, dealers selling these sport ATVs must follow strict guidelines when selling these quads. The government has forced age restrictions on these vehicles and dealers must abide by these laws or they could lose their franchise as well as their businesses. Private parties for these ATVs might be a better option. Keep in mind though, the reason the government has placed the age restrictions on these vehicles is that they are motorized ATVs that require parental supervision and are not just simply toys that can be purchased at any Pep Boys.
Selling Your ATV
If you have an ATV you no longer use, ATV trader online is a great avenue when you are looking to sell your quad and at the same time give you an idea of what a good selling price would be. You don’t want to give away your ATV but yet you don’t want to price yourself out of the market either. Consumers (like yourself) are always looking for a good deal, so make sure you do your research before you sell your ATV and don’t forget to ask for more money for those accessories like a winch or plow or nerf bars.
Whether you are looking to buy or sell a sport, utility or child’s ATV, there is a choice of online ATV sale sites, the best and most complete site would be atvtrader.com.
Tips For Selling or Buying a Used ATV
If you’re buying or selling off-road vehicles, you may want to consider these off-road vehicles buying and selling tips to avoid any ATV trader issues. If the seller has a good vehicle for sale, you may not need these buying tips, but still, it’s always better to make sure that everything is in excellent condition from the vehicle’s parts and accessories up to the ATV’s insurance coverage.
- Inspect the undercarriage for any severe dents or damaged parts by raising the ATV up and stand it on the rear grab bar.
- You need to clean the ATV if you want to sell it through an auto trader or ATV UTV trader. You can use a mix of cleaners to get the job done. A garden sprayer works well with a 50-50 combination of water and chemicals. Using the sprayer allows the cleaning solution to get up and in the tight spots.
- Check the frame carefully, specifically around the shock mounts, A-arm mounts, and intersections of the frame of the ATV for any signs of rust, cracks or corrosion. These usually are signs of a stress crack and would need repairing, welding and repainting.
- For four-wheel drive ATVs, check the CV joint boots because any crack or tears will let water and dirt to enter the CV joints. This can cause costly repairs or parts replacement. So make sure they are in excellent condition.
- Check the engine oil if its contaminated and needs to be changed.
- Shine a flashlight into the gas tank to look for rust. Rust can cause fuel lines and carburetor problems. Some rust may also find its way into the four-stroke engine block and piston. This will cause unwanted scratches and may contribute to the engine seizing when in use.
- Some ATV riders are not that keen on maintenance. Use a jack to raise the ATV front wheels. Try to move each front wheel in and out from top to bottom and side to side to check for worn out wheel bearings and loose ball joints that may affect the vehicles power steering. Do the same for the rear wheels. This is also the chance to inspect the all-terrain tires if it needs to be replaced.
- After examining the wheels, place the ATV on the ground move the handlebars back and forth. This will identify worn tie-rod ends and headset bearings that need to be replaced.
- Check the electricals, wires, headlights, tail lights, the battery, the engine shut off switch and key switch for proper rider operation.
- Check that all the brakes function. Check for damaged, leaking, or cracked hydraulic cables. After purchasing the machine from the dealer, change all the fluids (engine oil, gear oil, brake fluids) so that you know everything is fresh. Use a sturdy ATV trailer if the dealer is a distance from your house.