Rolling off the assembly line are the new 2013 Yamaha Raptor 700 & 700R’s in Newman, Ga., and they are heading to Yamaha Dealerships across the country. Not only are these bad boys now made and assembled in the USA, but also their styling and performance have been enhanced, while MSRP is below 2012 prices!
For the 2013 model year, consumers will find three versions of the Raptor 700 on showroom floors. All three are ready for top performance either on the dunes or on the trails, with a 686cc engine, four-stroke, liquid-cooled engine and a five-speed transmission with reverse.
Other features to check out on the 2013 Yamaha Raptor 700 include:
- New Body Styling
- Maxxis tires for reduced weight & a cool new tread pattern
- Electric Start
- Easy to Read Indicator Lights
- Steel Frame made in the USA
- Double-Wishbone Front A-Arms that are lighter and stronger as the Upper are Aluminum and the Lower are steel
- Yamaha Cam Adjust drive chain adjuster for quick and easy chain adjustments
The Three Versions Of The Yamaha Raptor 700 Pricing and Colors are:
- 700R Team Yamaha – Blue & White Raptor – MSRP Only $8099 ($300 less than 2012)
- Special Edition Raptor 700R – Black Plastics with Red Flame Graphics and GYTR Accessories – MSRP Only $8799 ($200 less than the 2012 SE)
- Raptor 700 – White with Dual Graphic Kit Options – One Kit is Red/White & Blue, and the One Kit is Black/Red – MSRP $7699 ($700 less than last year’s model)
The Yamaha Motor Manufacturing Corp. plant is already the final assembly building for the Yamaha brand golf carts, some watercraft, side-by-side and ATV models.